The constant rain of April is giving way to the first wave of Crab Grass! This means it’s about time to start fertilizing your lawn! If you want greener grass in your lawn, a nitrogen based fertilizer is your first step. Total Lawn Care uses Nitrogen fertilizer because of it’s life-giving properties, as Nitrogen is a vital element in turf’s growth process. Too much Nitrogen fertilizer, however, can seep through groundwater and into Michigan’s waterways! This is why we recommend having a MDA Certified Spray Technician apply ANY chemicals or fertilizer to your lawn. Total Lawn Care Inc. is a Healthy Lawn Care Provider for Watershed Protection, and we care about our environment!
If you would like to meet with one of Turfgrass specialists to create a fertilizer plan that fits your lawn, call us at 248-588-1694 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Click Here to use our Online Request to schedule an appointment for a free estimate!
Incoming search terms:
- milorganite fertilizer warnings
- catchy lawn care slogans
- how long after seeding can i weed and feed
- how long after weed killer can i seed
- How long to wait between fertilizer applications
- how long to wait to seed after fertilizing
- lesco fertilizer schedule
- how long between fertilizer applications
- how long does it take for weed killer to work
- cut grass