After the hot dry summer we have experienced this season, help your lawn this fall with a core aeration. An aeration for your lawn removes a small plug from the surface to allow for air exchange between the soil and atmosphere. While there are many reasons to aerate your lawn, please see below, the most important is to help improve density of your turf, especially after the summer we had. Contact us for an estimate so we can help improve the quality of your lawn. Call us at 248-588-1694, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Click Here to use our Online Request to schedule an appointment !
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhance soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilzer uptake and use.
- Enhance heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Improved resilency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thathch breakdown.
- Reduced soil compaction.
Service Locations: Troy MI, Birmingham MI, Bloomfield MI, Bloomfield Hills MI, Sterling Heights MI, Madison Heights MI, Rochester MI, Rochester Hills MI, Royal Oak MI, Ferndale MI, Huntington Woods MI, Clawson MI, and any other cities within the Oakland County.
Incoming search terms:
- lawn rolling rochester ny
- after aerating what to do with plugs
- mowing after aeration and seeding
- bandini fertilizer
- when do i fertilize after aeration
- aeration and seeding prices in nj
- should lawn be cut before aeration
- cutting grass after aerating
- lawn care after aeration and seeding
- cleanup after aerating lawn