By keeping your grass height at 3″, the turf will create a natural barrier against weeds and other unwanted vegetation. When mowing a lawn, always remember: Taller blades of grass promotes longer root growth, and shades out weeds!
Lawn Mowing clippings are a natural turf fertilizer. They are a wonderful source of Nitrogen (What is commonly found in almost all fertilizers!), and can reduce the need for additional fertilizer by up to 25%!
Need help with your Lawn Mowing Services? Not sure if your current Lawn Maintenance Company is right for you? Call us at 248-588-1694 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Click Here to use our Online Request to get a free estimate! We have office staff during regular business hours standing by to take your call!
Incoming search terms:
- milorganite vs scotts
- how long does it take for scotts turf builder to work
- lawn fertilizer schedule michigan
- scotts turf builder before and after
- turf royale fertilizer
- how long does it take msma to work
- how does turf builder work
- how long does it take 24d to kill weeds
- how to kill grass mites