April showers are still in full force! Make sure your gutters are cleaned and ready to go to work! Total Lawn Care Inc. not only does lawn mowing and fertilization, we are gutter cleaners too! Already signed up for a Spring Clean but would like gutter cleaning too? Not a problem! We service most of South Eastern Oakland county, including but not limited to: Troy MI, Royal Oak MI, Rochester MI, Clawson MI, Birmingham MI, Bloomfield MI, Huntington Woods MI, Pleasant Ridge MI, Beverly Hills MI, and other local cities! If you would like to get an estimate on gutter cleaning, call us at 248-588-1694 email@example.com, or Click Here to use our Online Request to request an estimate!
Shrub trimming should be done twice per season on average after the first round of growth in June/July and late in the season when the shrub is done growing for the season usually around September or October.
Shrub trimming has a number of positive effects for the shrubs 1) by removing dead leaves and branches you make room for new growth. 2) You are able to maintain the desired height and width, or shape if you so desire, by staying on a regular maintenance schedule with your bushes. This also helps to keep shrubs/trees from growing into the side or roof of your home/garage before it’s too late. With the recent storms we have experienced many homes were damaged unnecessarily by dead limbs.
Keeping your bushes trimmed can help on both sides of the fence when comes to security, it can be used to create a nice privacy barrier for your backyard with a nice arborvitae hedge. Pruning/trimming can also be used to your advantage to keep views from your windows unobstructed and give you clear line of sight to all areas of your property.
Trimming dead sections of bushes
<——-like this one allows more sunlight and air to reach the healthy parts of the plant which in turn allows the plant to flourish and grow to its fullest potential.
Total Lawn Care Inc. has the best crew leaders on staff to prune your shrubs to help prevent disease or insects from entering the dead part of the bush and spreading to the entire bush, costing you alot more money to replace the whole thing.
Give us a call 248-588-1694 or email us, many times our crew can perform a few tasks during one visit such as weeding your garden beds, cutting in a new natural bed edge, or even cleaning the gutters. All of which will add to the beautification of your property, while keeping the costs down from multiple visits from multiple companies.
Incoming search terms:
Over the last few days your lawn has had plenty of rain and is ready to grow! If you want a greener, healthier lawn, it is time to fertilize! Lawn Fertilization can help not only promote turf vigor and color, but it will also help your turf’s root density. A full, lush lawn is less perceptible to weeds, and generally requires less weed control.
Incoming search terms:
- how long does weed and feed take to work
- how long does it take for weed and feed to work
- how long does weed and feed take to kill weeds
- how long does it take for scotts weed and feed to work
- how long does it take weed and feed to work
- how long does scotts ez seed take to grow
- how long does it take scotts weed and feed to work
- how long for weed and feed to work
- after how long do overseed
- how long does it take for weed and feed to kill weeds
An Aeration is one of the best tools one can utilize when trying to obtain a Healthy Lawn. Core Aeration consists of making small holes in the lawn by either inserting small rods into it or by “coring”, or extracting a “plug” of soil and thatch out from the lawn. The following are just some of the benefits of performing a yearly lawn aeration:
- Oxygen can now easily reach the roots, allowing the grass to “breathe”, or let off gasses it produces
- Fertilizers and Nutrients can now get easier access to the root system because of the available space
- Water is now better able to permeate the soil, and reach the root system
- The thatch is now broken up, allowing micro-organisms to come to the surface and feed on it, giving the turf more nutrients
- The compacted soil surrounding the roots is now broken up, allowing new turf to grow, and giving you a fuller looking lawn
The benefits of core aeration are directly related to growing, and maintaining a healthy lawn program. Many of our customers that take part in our own Fertilization can attest to the difference it makes. If you would like to find out more about aerations, or would like to schedule one, please call us at 248-588-1694, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Click Here to use our Online Request!