An Aeration is one of the best tools one can utilize when trying to obtain a Healthy Lawn. Core Aeration consists of making small holes in the lawn by either inserting small rods into it or by “coring”, or extracting a “plug” of soil and thatch out from the lawn. The following are just some of the benefits of performing a yearly lawn aeration:
- Oxygen can now easily reach the roots, allowing the grass to “breathe”, or let off gasses it produces
- Fertilizers and Nutrients can now get easier access to the root system because of the available space
- Water is now better able to permeate the soil, and reach the root system
- The thatch is now broken up, allowing micro-organisms to come to the surface and feed on it, giving the turf more nutrients
- The compacted soil surrounding the roots is now broken up, allowing new turf to grow, and giving you a fuller looking lawn
The benefits of core aeration are directly related to growing, and maintaining a healthy lawn program. Many of our customers that take part in our own Fertilization can attest to the difference it makes. If you would like to find out more about aerations, or would like to schedule one, please call us at 248-588-1694, email us at email@example.com, or Click Here to use our Online Request!