When choosing the type of fertilizer you will be using, always choose “Earth Friendly”. Living in Michigan, we need to do everything we can to protect our waterways.
A great way to do this is by following SOCWA’s Healthy Lawn Care Program for Watershed Protection. The program consists of several guidelines designed to help protect our waterways, while still keeping the nice lush lawn we all desire. Some of the guidelines include avoiding “Weed-and-Feed” combination products that add many unnecessary chemicals to our landscape. These “Blanket” applications often effect insects and other vegetation beyond the intended target, and are wasted. Looking for a Lawn Fertilization Company? Make sure they are a Healthy Lawn Care Provider like Total Lawn Care! Do your part, protect our waterways! Call us at 248-588-1694 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Click Here to use our Online Request to get a free estimate! We have office staff during regular business hours standing by to take your call!
Incoming search terms:
- can i fertilize after mowing
- when to fertilize after overseeding
- how soon can you mow after you fertilize
- how much to charge for fertilizing a lawn
- how much to charge for fertilizing
- how soon can i mow after fertilizing
- fertilize before or after rain
- how long after fertilizing can i mow
- is it ok to fertilize after you mow
- how long after seeding can i fertilize